Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blue Decisions

The blog iheartfaces does a competition every week which I've entered once or twice via blog and flickr. But I haven't really bothered with it lately. But since I haven't posted in a while I thought I'd jump on it this week. The theme is Blue. Nothing more, nothing less. Just Blue. And being a bit lazy, I dug through my archives rather then actually taking out my camera (bad, I know - but that would have required me to put on pants). I suck at making decisions but you're only allowed to enter one photo. So here's my solution. One post showing all of the pics I could have used, and then a second post with the one that I did pick. So basically you get one post for the price of two . . wait . . that's not right. And since they're from my archives, most of you have already you will have already seen most of them. Deal.

I really wish I had time to take a poll or something on what to post but I don't so I guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own.

PS I've realized that I don't shoot enough blue. Nearly every shot I've found is either a blue sky or blue water. I think it's time to branch out.












0 comments: