Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hansen Family

I may have bitten off more than I can chew, considering the size and insanity of my family. I've got a project that I'm working on as a Christmas gift for my family that I really don't know if I'm going to be able to pull off. For it, I need portraits of each and every family. But they're less than enthused about participating. Example: My brother, Casey. After about 5 minutes of shooting, he said, "I'm done." And was just that. So I did some more shots with his girls instead.


Actually, if I'm being totally honest. I took the girls and handed the camera to another one of my nieces, Jourdan and let her do the pictures while I supervised. She's been taking photo classes in her high school and seems to have a really good natural eye.


I also managed to get a couple pictures of another one of my brothers and his new family. Chad and Dianna have just recently gotten married and have eight children between them. They live in Missouri and unfortunately, were only able to get Dianna's three youngest girls here. So I did what I could.



And somewhere in there . . I managed this one:


And that about threw me over the edge.

1 comments:

MJ said...

Great job! I like the one with the girls jumping. Very cute!